STI/STD TESTING & TREATMENT
In Harrisonburg, VA
NO COST STI TESTING AND TREATMENT
AVA Care of Harrisonburg [Center Name] provides free STI/STD testing in Harrisonburg, Virginia. When you’re sexually active, pregnancy may be your greatest concern, but it’s important to not overlook the risks an STI can present to your overall health. While pregnancy is a valid concern, you are only at risk for pregnancy about three days per month (around the time of ovulation), but you are at risk for getting an STI/STD every time you have sex. Learn more about STIs. Free and confidential, schedule an appointment.
STD Testing in Harrisonburg:
- Bacterial Vaginosis
- Hepatitis C
Things to Consider
→ HOOKING UP
- What are my reasons for hooking up?
- Do I feel pressured to hook up or regretful afterwards?
- What effects might hooking up have on my future relationships?
- Am I aware of the risks of hooking up with multiple partners?
- Do they have an STI or have they ever been tested?
- Am I familiar with the different STI’s, their symptoms, and long term risks?
- What will happen if I get pregnant?
→ DID YOU KNOW
Dr. Teresa Klansek
The content on this page has been reviewed and approved by our Medical Director Dr. Teresa Klansek.